"The question isn't who is going to let me,it's who is going to stop me."

Saturday, February 24, 2007

POLL

Sample population: 20 not so randomly chosen BITians

Question: Where should BIT be located?

The Answers:

1) Goa
Reason: So that the guys would have something else to look at

2) Alaska
Reason: So that we have interesting sports during P.T. like skiing

3) Saudi Arabia
Reason: So that all the girls would come out in burkhas

4) Bangladesh
Reason: As it is people speak such pathetic English

5) Cherrapunji
Reason: So that due to heavy rains we get lots of holidays

6) Chocolate factory
Reason: Because I love chocolate

7) NIT Durgapur
No comments

8) In my bedroom
Reason: So that I have an excuse to sleep in class

9) On the internet
Reason: BIT would be virtual

10) USA
Reason: That’s the place where I eventually hope to land up

11) Gujurat
Reason: I’m so obsessed with Ekta Kapoor serials to think of any other place

12) Kashmir
Reason: The lovely scenery

13) My dreams
Reason: I open my eyes and it’s gone

14) On some planet where there is no reservation
Reason: It’s very obvious

15) At the centre of a square with Mc Donalds, CCD, Pizza Hut and Barista at the four corners
Reason: I’m a foodie

16) Floating on the sea
Reason: No reason

17) On the ramp
Reason: Censored

18) Singapore
Reason: That that we have a better place to go shopping

19) Hollywood
Reason: So that I get to see Tom Cruise every day

20) Wherever there is complete internet and cell connectivity


Submitted by: Manasi Khare (BE/94/05)