"The question isn't who is going to let me,it's who is going to stop me."

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Life is No Longer Straight

Can all of us really lead a life of merit and just merit? How fair is it to expect to get returns based on the fact that you are good and performing? Or is it wrong in itself to ask for returns? But then what do you do when your performance does not count to take you to the top? Stop participating! That would be a good thing to do but the nagging fear remains... if you do not do as the romans do when you are in Rome, you are sure to be left behind with a hungry stomach when you go to bed. Am I wrong? It would seem so atleast from my dad's viewpoint. Do what you like to do and what you morality tells you to do? Let's see... Had always thought that I am addicted to nothing... really thought that nothing could bind me except family ties... But it seems that I still harbour aspirations of adulation on stage... of showing that I am good... somehow that insecurity still lies within me that I still have got a lot to do... that I am still not started on the path to my destiny... let's see where I can go when I actually do start on such a journey... meanwhile all I can do is prepare. Experience is what will count later on. Being able to recall past
happenings and being able to draw inspiration from current defeats and wins is all that would count I guess. And this time I seriously will stop following others morality. Amen to that!

-Suchintya

No comments: