"The question isn't who is going to let me,it's who is going to stop me."

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Promise

Look at the moon shining, smiling saying HI,

Watching his stars giggling, playing in the garden of sky,

Feeling the pain of those one who left him alone,

Blackening his face,

Reminding him The Promise to mourn,

The promise which he inherits from his father,

Spreading lights in days or scolding the nature rather,

Looking at the horizon to meet his end,

Counting his days, humming prayers to touch the Almighty's hand,

Looking his children again,

Giggling, twinkling throwing the lights aloud,

But fretting about something when facing the cloud,

The promise, The promise suddenly flashes in his mind,

"Come here my dear, my love" asks the giant,

"The promise I say to you,

The promise you say to me,

You must hold the gleam,

You must make the passage clean,

For the sons of my sister,

For those who seek the ecstasy and fight the sinister,

Throw them your light of wisdom,

Make them as you are,

Show them the way to truth and give the breath of freedom,

Why you look so hazy?

Why you look so shy?

Stand with the glory,

Climb this nature, climb this sky,

Make the clouds to shame and to pass by,

Tell them that they are just the bunches of dusts,

Rubbing them will not even take us to sigh,

You are the one, you are my son,

Show everyone that

You'll carry The Promise,

You'll define the life what it is,

Say me The Promise,

Say me The Promise."

The father looks at the horizon,

It is The Promise reading his son.

- Manas Chhabra

No comments: